About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Friday, July 31, 2009

Lost inside

This week had just passed in a blink of eye without one's knowing, only recalled there were many free times for us in skulz and was spent playing true and dare exposing each other darkest secrets whoa just love hearing them. Did nothing productive at all. It also means prelims will come and go very soon and here comes our big major exams which everyone is fretting about. Lets go thru all this crap together and enjoy to the fullest after it.







I'm back to my bangs again but I sweared before that I would never ever because it was freaking ruined by Eddie. However, this time was cut by my sweetest bestie but still I hesitated. Hahah my bad for having so little trust in you when it comes to hair. And even threatened to shave off your hair if it's ruined wooh ! I'ma bangster for now but im luvin it. Chillz at coffee bean slurping all nite long. Was trying hard to focuse on social studies but somehow so much talking and so little studying as usual. Gonna stay up until morning just for study's sake. Sudden urge to do that. This feeling doesn't come always. Hope the caffeine works and keep me wide awake till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment