About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Best friday.


















Caught Phobia 2 with all my mates. It's really horrifying for some scenes. I guess it had been sucha long time since I've watch horror movies that's why I'm covering my eyes the whole time throughout. Didn't expected the ending to be in such a state that caused everyone in the cinema to burst out laughing however I was supposing that it would turn out to be a gross and scary one. Lucky phew otherwise I might not be able to take it. Otw home, I was being approached by a girl that claimed she seems to know me and questioned if I know her as well. It's really strange that I happened to feel the same way as her and we had a nice chat all the way. I had this strong instinct that I happened to know her for a very long time and she's just so familiar that I can't recall. So bizarre, but I hope this is true as she's really a nice sweet girl to be friend with. Get busy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment