About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The remedy


















Flea @ Dempsey road on sun was indeed an intriguing one for us. Not sparing into details so much. It's my first time been to sucha areas and I definitely have to add that it's strange and unusual that I seemed to like. The flea place stunningly turned out to be what we happened to visualise earlier even before getting there hahaa ! Whoa sellers were being over friendly till it could scare the buyers off seriously. I'm one buyer that giggled and ran off the moment they wanted to be nice. I just couldn't bear much of their honey sweet talks and abandoning hun to suffer alone. There were certain stuffs that caught my eyes but still I went off empty-handed. As some were rather pricey and unworth so I gave it a miss. I completely relish fleas like this and awaiting for any upcoming ones yea peepo please alert me if there's any. Allright, I'm off to do some serious business niaowwwww !

No comments:

Post a Comment