About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stay on

It marked the end of our secondary times. Despite it, our friendships will still continue like how it used to be right. No worries it doesn't mean anything by it. Mmm it made me felt both reluctant and eager; reluctant becuz I seriously can't bear to part all my classmates like we wouldn't be able to spent time in sch daily anymore and eager becuz we were finally outta it after years which struck freedom. Likewise, I'm fortunate that I've met and get to know interesting peepos in sch over the years. And not forgetting my wonderful classmates that were here with me all these years, deeply appreciated for everything and thanks for all the moments your have brought for me. Sadly, I can't mention names one by one it would take me forever to end. For now, my advice for you to please get started and drown yourself with endless of studying don't purposely let loose when you've learnt that it was barely 2 weeks from our killer exams. I'm regretting now for not starting early when im supposed to. Allright, let's give our best shot together!

No comments:

Post a Comment