About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Friday, December 25, 2009

ST JAMES



Frolick thx yc!



cherryboobies mwah ~
Cel and Rachie

Flea buds yo !


Esther Liping (thx for getting the rings)


Hi julene
cranky faces, feeling tired niaoz
Swap & $hop flea was a major one for me. I had this growing excitement in me upon waiting for it to arrive. But little preparations were done. We had a blast, riotously good time clearing away all our stuffs, screaming out together trying hard to attract buyers only towards the end because all were much desperate to really get rid of everything and not wanting to pack it home again hahaha! I felt so exposed as familiar faces were everywhere. I could say that I'm quite contented as the sales were not bad for me which I didn't expected it to be. This makes me even more motivated to prepare for the coming up flea titans and make it big yes! A big thanks to mates/friends/strangers who turned up for this event and make it a lot more lively love y'all !

No comments:

Post a Comment