About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sweet Indulge



The best two Japanese desserts I ever had in my life, Milk Caramel Cake and Hot Chocolate Brownies ! I'm impressed with how heavenly the taste was, its really incomparable with other superior cakes I've tasted all along. Its not only well looking but superbly delicious as well especially with the hot caramel and chocolate sauces o-m-gggggg ! Indeed mouthwatering. The ice creams served with the cakes were unusual too very refreshing. I love having sweet awesome stuffs it never fail to keep me smiling all day. I must not say on ya should try it out yourself to find out how good the taste is. Besides desserts, there's other appetizing dishes. check out : http://www.watami.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment