About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

20 11



Christmas & New Year are coming all of you feel it!!!!! A brand new start again. I realised that i failed to jot down any resolutions for the past two years. I'm determined to list down mine for this year:
  • BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT
  • FOCUS MORE ON STUDIES
  • MANAGE MY FINANCE WITH DISCIPLINE (SAVE MORE $)
  • SPEND MORE BONDING TIME WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS
  • ACHIEVE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE THIS YEAR
  • MORE TRAVELING
  • OBTAIN MY DRIVING LICENSE(HOPEFULLY)
Secretly, on top of all these listed, my top priority would be *S-E-C-R-E-T*

2010 been a amazing year indeed! Everything was quite manageable for me. I count my blessings and i could never be more contented than what i have and what i am currently. May this new year be an even better year for everyone and myself cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment