About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Marina Barrage ^^







I'm finally coming back for updates ! Here's some visuals for today's outing which was absolutely amazing in addition with the perfect weather. Had so much fun playing ball activities, it's good playing it again after such a long time couldn't even recall when was the last time! Halfway through, our poor ball landed in the vast sea and thank god there's a ship passing by and saw our floating ball and retrieved it back for us hahaha was damn hilarious our ball was SAVED!!! How I wish everyday could be like this, carefree and blue skies. I'm sucha failure no matter how much I spammed myself with all the sunblock lotions I'll still end up getting tanner and one shade darker. Think I'll soon turn into a blackie one day damn depressing! Will be back and filled this space with more pictorials because there's still another cammie waiting to be uploaded!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment