About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Friday, July 24, 2009

Back from the start


Poor kewt lil 9 year old boy who suffered from a very rare disease that his own immune system attacks his kidneys, his medicine keeps him alive but makes him fat. Hope everyone could be less mean, don't mock at him and leave him alone. I feel the pressure of upcoming examinations creep in closer, and closer. I feel so pressed for time.

On top of my studies, I've also rectified all my personal dilemmas. Half of me feels pretty damn good about everything, and I sense I'm slowly, but surely, getting back on track. Everything's coming together, I just have to allow the process to take its course. My plans for the rest of the day consists of doing absolutely nothing and being as lazy as possible. I'm going to spend my time unproductively by sleeping on my bed, watching videos, reading, and slurping on ice jelly packets. My brain needs a rest after all the tiredness I got in skul, so I figured I'd treat myself to some lazy time and worry about studying tomorrow. Racial harmony peeks up next !

No comments:

Post a Comment