About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Labels



Maybe some day if I can own any one of this sexaye gorgeous swimsuits? I will definitely go for a dip in the pool every day yes be it rain or shine i willlll ! Have to get one really soon as holidays are coming really fast just in a blink of eyes and tada! Can't wait to sneak into any hotels or clubs swimming pools. Its crazy i know but you get to feel the thrill you see hahah. Always luv swimming in the nitey night, you get to do anything when its dark like no one will really spot you hahah don't get me wrong. And what more you get to enjoy all the time in the pool as you tend to forget everything even you existed. Racial harmony day, class bbq (big.bust.quene) and fleas coming up!

Hahah for goodness sake plz stop wearing your M's swimwear forever otherwise I can't face myself to swim w you. Worst, let my phillip spot ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment