About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hush hush



As usual for me this week. Staying back every single day in skulz. Still wandering around till night ytd with my skulz uni oh no ! Prelims in less than 4 weeks but my mind is not switch to study mode yet. Do not want my grades to turn out bad either but can't help it myself too. Whats with me, I don't seemed to be bothered at all hahah that's worrying me. I really wanna get over with this whole 'o' level crap. I guess results don't really matter to me anymore, see how it goes along the way. Out in the evening later, the feelings are coming back again whoa ! Means I have to ensure all homework done and revision topics to be covered to avoid all the worrying thoughts from haunting me. Weekends ahead, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment