About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Good good night


















Escaped out in the nite with sissie for shopping and chillz too. It's so thrilling to rush from one changing rooms to another as time do not wait and was chasing us like mad. Once again, temptations caught me in the middle and forcing me to purchase endless items again uhhhh and left my wallet to be really clean this time. Thai foods for din/supper was really my type, every little bit was spicy and my tummy really went burning after the meal. Continued with our shopping till late in the nite. Frankly speaking, I've totally forgot all about that I'm actually sitting for my upcoming o's this year. Somehow, I felt this way was partly i didn't get in to study for long it seems. Due to my plain laziness, i still can't start.



Time to get crackin '

No comments:

Post a Comment