About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Friday, August 21, 2009

Moonlight













-






Don't cha baybeh

Night shots taken back then. Its our routine to drop by our favourite spot whenever we return home in the nite. We luv it dark and passing cars with blinding headlights on will flash like some spotlight on us purrfect. Oh oh oh I'm going to have a blastful weekends by sleeping, replenishing all my sleepless nite which had been accumulating for months. It starts to take effect on me now, suffering from fatigue. Getting so exhausted easily lately and can barely open my ices even in the noon and have to force myself to take a short nap which I don't usually do. Now too, heavy eyelids and was even closing my ices when posting this. This proves how weary i am. I'm off, give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment