About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More than words
























luv this shot, just came naturally

I could only recalled it was a long day for me, west coast outing and ion orchard. I'm suffering once I stepped out of my doorsteps serve me right for wearing that heelies. I've wore it once only on my graduation last year yupp hell long that's why I don't wish it to go wasted like this and didn't know it gave me so much pain. Head straight to purchase my all time wanted wedges and happy feets till the rest of the day. stephie must be relieved that i don't have to cling on to her like a baby kolar bear anymore. There goes our $$ whenever we visited town. Enjoying taking many tourist self shots too infront of ion building. And we are always stuck in deciding whether to splurge on new items again. Back and continued with our cool natural shots under the moonlight. Till here, I will upload the nightey pics some other time. Enjoying my time right now after exams, feels really good yes. mt results tmr, grrrrr don't feel jumpy at all but still hope for a good grade but whether it is or not i won't be retaking.

2 comments:

  1. Take back your words CL for you'll be retaking with me ! hahahahah !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupyup im srsly taking it back yo yo baddd girrll. Let's be in this tgt thought chinese have vanished totally from our world and now we have to start all over again.

    ReplyDelete