About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Friday, September 18, 2009

Fear the worst

I've been occupying myself with meaningless stuffs this week. I always seem to find myself back to square one. A complete revolution, once complete, it repeats itself again. Upon thinking the long weekends are here, I'm so much hyper with many plans swimming in my head alrdy. Friday is always known as my best day of the week and I gave school a miss today with the rest. I get to spent more time with my dearie mom this way.

When it's about time to put an art on me, i definitely will. The sensation of a million biting ants and sharp thorns piercing the skin. The ink, surging through every feeling placed within me. An unbearable pain. Excruciating, yet addictive. I got a feeling, tonight gonna be a gd gd nite with stephyboo !
-
-
-
I'm one hairpee girl in the world. XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment