About Me

Singapore
Simplicity is the ultimate beauty

Monday, September 14, 2009

FeverDreamer

Spent good hours @ starbucks with jane plus slurpz caramel mocha and enjoying every bit of oreo cheezecakie.

With a never ending array of late nights till ungodly hours. I'm becoming like an owl so used to the night now. I've decided to put all that on hold and concentrate on important things. My exams are in just over a month and I'm no where near prepared. The pressure is not on me. I guess the only time I feel about it and can start is the damn day right before exam truely begins. Boo I'm terrifying horrible. On top of that, I've been out so much that I haven't had the time to be at home and laze about in comforts. I'll finally try to be home for an entire day.

p.s. *Heavy sighs and reveries*

No comments:

Post a Comment